Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Dinner

Doesn't this meal look delicious? I bet your hungry. My boys were by the time I had it all set out for dinner. It was all I could do to snap this picture before they got their grubby little paws on my fancy dinner. I had never cooked spiral ham before and I must say that it is much easier than I thought it would be. The toughest thing i had to make was the pie crust. Its hard to roll it out and get it in the pie plate. But it was worth the flower spilling on the dog and the flower covered shirt to present this special dinner on such a special day.

















Take a look at this little dog. He was shocked and delighted to receive such a fine treat after dinner. He was hesitant at first thinking surly they must be mistaken. Then he dug right in with both paws and all of his teeth. Trying as hard as he could to get the bits of meat that lingered on the bone. I think he thought I best eat quickly lest they take it away. Yummm.

No comments: