Sunday, December 09, 2007

Great Finds.

This summer our churches youth group had a rummage sale. We found this toboggan for $10. That is quite a bargin. I'm not sure it has ever been used. We finally got snow this weekend and we also had some friends staying the night. So I put all the kids to work waxing the sled. We found paraffin wax at the grocery store.



I don't think that I have ever seen these three kids work so hard.


The kids were so excited to get the sled out to the snowy hill. But when we got there the sled didn't slide as fast or as smooth as we had hoped.

The kids had a great time anyway.



I think the snow beat Ansir. He looks plum tuckered out. If any of you know anything about making toboggans fast please let me know. I can't wait to Zoom down the hill like Calvin and Hobbs!

No comments: