Friday, July 20, 2007

Tag I am it.

Eight things you may not know about me .

1. I almost quit my job two years ago. The class was very difficult and they made me cry every day. I could have walked away from school at Christmas and never looked back. However the Lord gave me the strength to make it though.

2. Being a foster parent is a calling I didn't think I had until five years ago. It has been the best experience of my life. The most difficult but the best.

3. I cry during most Sunday services. Especially communion Sundays. It is so awesome that God loved me enough to send his son to die for me. Not just me but all who believe. Even the tiny children whom I care for. It also reminds me that God will never give me more than I can handle.

4. I fall in love with each one of my students, each year. There for I cry like baby when a student leaves or at the end of the year. I find that the most difficult children are the hardest to let go.

5. I secretly want to take dance lessons like my son. I think it would be awesome to preform in front of an audience.

6. When I grow up I want to be a professional singer either Country or Christian. I think it would be a blast to go on American Idol but I am afraid I would cry when Simon criticized me.

7. I don't take criticism well. Even if it is constructive. I always feel as though I have failed at what ever I was doing.

8. I am scared to death of being a Pastors wife. (My husbands dream is to become a pastor) What if I'm not good enough.

So there you have it. I am an emotional roller coaster that is very unpredictable.


I tag My loving husband Tim.

No comments: