Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lake side Fun

This year for the 4th we were blessed to be able to travel to Golden Lake to meet some family we had not met before. My son quickly made friends. As you can see they had a great time.




They spent lots of time jumping in from the dock. Do you see the cute dog? His name was Axel and he barked at the boys each time they jumped in.

If you look at the next few pictures you can see each stage of the jump.


I am impressed that I was able to catch these boys in action.


I thought the water looked cold.




While we were at the lake my son got a cool tatoo. (Don't worry its fake what kind of mom do you think I am?)


Look at his big smile. A sure sign of fun!


Here is a picture of the lake house from the lake point of view. We were in a paddle boat when I took this picture.


This is just another view of the lake. It sure was pretty!


This was a fun experience for the two of us.

No comments: