Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our home in ND

Here are some pictures of our new home.

This was the living room but it has been changed into the dining room.


As yo can see there are still couches in it.


Here is the very narrow kitchen. Only one at a time please or else there will be a traffic jam.


Here is my accent oven. It works very well and I kind of like having above the stove.


This is my sons room. Wow it actually looks clean!


Here is the laundry room. This room will one day be an extra bathroom.
l

As you can see our current bathroom is a little small. But it works just fine.


This is our bedroom it is large enough to have a king size bed in it.


This is the front of the house I have since planted flowers in front of the lilac bush.


This is a side shot where you can see how big the yard is and the garage is.


Tim and Josh Love this part of the house. The garage is bigger than the house.


This is the back of the house. It has a deck but you must be careful. I feel in. Some of the boards are rotting away and a new one needs to be built.


Our living room has been moved downstairs. I actually like it down there. I find I watch far less TV than I used to and spend more time reading playing on face book, updating my blog oh yea and working out.

No comments: