Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Strange Happenings!!!

For those of you who don't know my husband has not been working for the last 5 or 6 weeks. He is still healing from the knee surgery that he had back in January. Well I have decided that he is starting to loose his mind!


Today after lunch I decided I should take a shower because we have church tonight and I really can't keep running around in my sweats! So I went into the bedroom (where Tim was last seen) so that I could get my towel.
Tim was missing and it was a bit too quiet. So in the picture above you can see my closet with a sleeping bag tossed on the floor.


Take a closer look! That's not just a sleeping bag. Do you see the hand?


He was softly giggling when I discovered his whereabouts. In my mind if he can maneuver him self into this position he surly can go back to work. The dog wasn't sure what to think! He was a little scared. Now if I had been thinking I would have switched the camera to video mode and videoed him getting out of this position!

Keep him in your prayers as he sees the DR. again on Tuesday. Hopefully he will get the green light to go back to work!

1 comment:

Nana Porcupine said...

Now that was funny! I bet he had hoped to grab your leg and scare you! It certainly would have scared me! Love you guys much! We hope to see you on Saturday.