Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sweet gestures!

I have been very distraught lately as my Prayer Journal has disappeared. It was the pink ribbon one just like my niece has. Any way I though perhaps my husband had jokingly or not so jokingly hidden it from me. We turned the house upside down looking for this journal. Any way last night I fell asleep around 11:00pm at midnight my husband came into the room with a gift bag and a card.
The card played the song "When God Fearing Women Get the Blues", by Martina McBride. He said that when God Fearin women get the blues they should have a place to write in. Inside the package there was a new journal witha matching pen ready to be written in! Now how sweet was that! Perhaps he didnt hde it from me after all! And yes mom I did appologise for accusing him!

1 comment:

Angel said...

That is sweet!! You're a lucky girl!