Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reading to 100

I have been working really hard to read 100 books by the end of December. I am only five away from reaching the halfway point. So I am going to revise my personal goal and strive to read 75 books by the end of December. I would also like to note that most of my books are not kids books as I do not have a small child at home so I feel that I have done a fairly good job at attempting to reach my goal. I am currently working my way thouh Emma by Jain Austin. I just started chapter ten. Even if I do not reach my goal I have had the opprotunity to take many adventures that I would not have otherwise taken. Most of them set in the 1800's my favorite time pieriod. I would like to encourage each of you to make personal reading goal and see where the pages of your books take you!

No comments: