Thursday, August 02, 2007

School is Quickly Approaching

There are two weeks left of my vacation. Am I enjoying my time? Well yes but I am also creating more work for my self. A teacher from town who has taught first grade for 21 years decided she was done and wanted to give me all of her stuff. So on Tuesday I went to her classroom and Dug through boxes and boxes of books, educational games and posters. I walked away with at least 7 boxes of things. Today she called and told me she has more. Oh my goodness what will I do with all of this stuff. where will I store it? I am beginning to get concerned. A teacher never turns down books and I can really use the math and language arts games. But storage is always a problem. I guess I will have to get creative or purge my some of the old stuff I never use.

No comments: