- That my family is now living under the same roof
- Good Friends
- A Home
- Tim's Job
- The ability to stay at home and teach my son
- That Tim's knee injury is not worse than it is
- New Tires
- A supportive Homeschool community
- My voice that I can share the good news of Saving Grace through song
- The ability to work with the children at church
- The braill workers at my church
- My pastor
- My church family Who made us feel at home from the first visit
- My parents who brought me up to know the Lord
- My sister who is a shining example of a loving mother and teacher of her children
- For the guest who will share our meal tomorrow
- For my nieces in MT who remind me of what a child like faith is all about!
- That Jesus loved me enough to die for my sins so that I might live for ever in Heaven with my Creator!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Give Thanks With a Greatful Heart!
All to often we find our selves caught up in wanting more or something differnet than what we have. We forget to be content with what we have. This also means we forget to Give Thanks to our Father The Creator. Today while sitting in church we were reminded that being content and giving thanks is not someting that comes easy for us. Peter says that he too had to learn how to be content in Philippians 4:11-13 I am not saying this becuase I am in need, for i hve learned to be content what ever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need and I have known what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation Wether well fed or hungry, wether livingn plenty or in want. I can do everything though him who gives me strength." If we trust the Lord he will fill our every need no mater how big or little. So in lite of this I give thanks for the many blessings God has given me.