Thursday, November 06, 2008

Wish Lists

Ok I know getting specific about gifts is tacky. However I thought this was the easiest way for people to see what we would like since we are so far away from everyone. You can click on our name and see what we think we would like and work from there. Now you must all keep in mind it is a wish list. Do we need everything we clicked on.... No but we can dream can't we? If you have a Blog you can create one too. Just go to Google shopping and search for items. If you find sometihing you like you can add it to your list and switch it to your shared wish list. Then it will give you a address to refer your friends or family to. I just added it to the blog using the links list gadgit. Hope you find this helpful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is you SO need a Kitchenaid mixer! I luh-huv mine!! It makes everything easier. Target has them too for less I think.