Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I have painted color on the walls.

As some of you may know I have been busy painting walls this week.
I finally chose some colors to put on the walls.


This is the before picture of the kitchen.

After
I chose a yellow color for the walls in the kitchen. Sorry about the mess. I was painting and cooking dinner. Not a pretty site. I do not think I like this color. I actually was going for more of an earthy yellow and got this bright primary color yellow. I think I will take the paint back to the store and see if they can re-tint it and tone it down some. It almost looks like the walls turned out a different color than the beam that is across the ceiling.


Here is the living room before.

And After

Here is the color I chose for the living room. I like it a lot. At first I thought it was too dark but once all the walls were painted it feels warm and cozy. Perhaps it will give us a warm feeling during the cold months of winter.

No comments: