Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 2 (afternoon)

After we finished with the science center we found the Japanese Gardens by the river. If you want some cute pictures with awesome backgrounds you must visit this place.


Here are the children sitting with a bamboo background. I must say they were all troopers pausing for a few moments each time I said I want a picture.


Ok! So I have discovered why my mother takes 3 or 4 of each pose when she is taking pictures. As you can see on try #1 Ansir has his eyes closed.

So I laughed, made a comment about his eyes being closed and took another picture. As you can clearly see Lady Shay thought I wanted her to close her eyes.

Third times a charm right? Wrong. Now the pesky leaf got in the way. But that didn't stop D'man from smiling. By this time they had had it with this picture. So alas no good shot was taken. Perhaps next year!


Lady Shay was intrigued with this post.


No the kids are pretending they are in jail!
Help let us out!


Lady Shay was playing a great game of can you find me? I am hiding!


Ansir was such a big help on our trip with keeping track of the little ones and helping them see the hard to see things. The kids miss him as he misses them.


I love this picture of the little ones peeking from behind the pillers while Ansir sits in the middle.


I am always on the hunt for a great pose for Ansir's next school picture. So he must endure my staging. I really like his smile on this one.


This one turned out much better than that other picture of the three. As you can tell most of them have a great smile or at least a partial smile.


They did have a play ground but this was the only picture that I took. What a great day to hang in the park.

1 comment:

Nana Porcupine said...

I absolutly love these pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun. They are good friends just like their mothers!
I love the "WE ARE IN JAIL" pose!