Monday, January 21, 2008

Finding My Way!

I have always struggled with believing that I was good enough or smart enough and so on and so forth. I have a hunch that my family can attest to this. I also have looked to mankind to reassure me in these areas. I began reading a book called The Poewer of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartin. In this book I am discovering something I have heard before and have probable told other people. I however have negelected to take my own advice. She reminded me that most women are "guilty of looking to other people to meet them-especially the men in our lives. Too often we expect them to meet the needs that only God can Fill. And then we are disappointed when they can't." I am working on trusting and praying to God to fulfill these needs in me so that I can be confidant in my life and my marriage. I still can't help but wonder when I see couples so happily married is it for real or do they sometimes feel the way that I do.

No comments: