Sunday, March 09, 2008

What is wrong with this picture?


Good Job! The diamond is missing. My son and I spent most of the day in town doing things like going to church, eating at Taco Bell, looking around at Lows, shopping at Borders and attending an 8 year olds birthday party. Sometime before the party possibly at Borders it went missing. We were heading to the checkout counter when i felt my ring. My finger stuck to the place that the diamond was supposed to be. I was devastated. We searched the store but came up unlucky. Oh yes we also vacuumed and washed the car today so it very well could be at the bottom of the vacuumed (not mine). Needless to say I must now go and see how much it will cost to replace the diamond. I didn't even realize it was loose. I know it is a thing of this world and it will not matter in the end if I ever had a beautiful ring. For we can not take the things of this earth with us to heaven. But I still liked it and treasured it. I look forward to returning it to its intended beauty.

1 comment:

Tourangeau said...

So sorry to hear about your ring! That is something I am paranoid about- just glancing down and seeing that it is gone. I hope you are able to replace it soon so our engagement rings can once again match.