Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!


Tim turned the big 30 on the 3rd of April. He never likes to celebrate his birthday. I don't quiet get why? Shouldn't we celebrate what God has created? Well if you know my family we don't lets such days go by with out some notice. So my parents came over for a dinner of Cabbage Rolls. :( Not my favorite dish. We had a great time and as you can see the birthday boy even smiled for the camera.


At the last minute I decided to pick up this D.Q. Cake. isn't it cute with the race car on it. If you take notice to the first picture Tim dressed appropriately for the occasion. He is wearing a Nascar shirt. So Tim although you would rather not be noticed I assure you that you are! We are grateful that the Lord has placed you in our lives for with out you we would not be where we are today!

No comments: