Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun out on the range!




Our friend, house mate, landlord took us horse back riding not so long ago. We had a fabulous time!This is one of the beautiful horses in the pasture. Not all of the horses are Joshes he only owns 4 out of the lot.


I think these horses are so beautiful. I could hang with them all day!


I saw some pics. of a horses eye and thought I would try but they didn't want to hold still. So this is the best I could get.


This is my son brushing the horse. The horses name is Leo.


Ansir loves to go out and play with the horses even if they decide to run while he is riding.


Here is our beloved horse man. Josh teaches us about horsemanship when time allows for us to all go ride the horses.


Josh certainly knows how to handle a horse and ladies he is single!

So if you enjoy horses he is the man for you. Not to mention that he is also a God fearing man.


While we were trying to get comfortable with and old veteran Leo. Josh was attempting to train a newbie.

This is me loving on Leo.


And this is Tim after he showed Leo who was boss. I wish I would have had better picture of Tim fighting with the horse. I thought it was going to throw him! Even with a few mishaps like a broken saddle and a torn down fence we had a great time. I can't wait to go riding again!

No comments: