Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Amazing Sister

I had the privilage of spending the last week helping my sister after the birth of her 5th baby. I have come to the conclusion that she is an amazing woman.



My sister has five children ranging in age from 10yrs-3weeks old. She has had csections with each baby and they never keep her down long.




While I was at her house I discovered all the different things that keep her busy during the week. First and formost is caring for her family. Making sure their tummies are fed and their cloths are clean. She also is their teacher as she homeschools her children.


Then there is taking the older children to all their activities. The girls are in dance, the oldest daughter just started playing volley ball, The oldest boy playes basket ball and both of them play softball (which is now done for the season). The oldest two have also started Conformation at church and the three oldest all take piano lessons.

Aside from this her oldest daughter has been learning how to sew and she shows her creations in different 4-h shows. So my sister spends time primping her daughter before the show.



My sister loves her family very much. I can see it in all she does. I thank the Lord for her loving example. Congratulations on your newest family member. It was an honor to spend a week helping your family.



2 comments:

The Hen (Charity) said...

Thanks for the brag about me but we all know that it is Christ in me doing these good things. I can not take credit for them.

Nana Porcupine said...

What a nice blog and beautiful pictures. I am very proud of both of you and thank God for using you acording to His will.
I love you both
and always will! MOM