Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sewing project #2


I did it! I sewed my little dog a jacket. It is light and not for the cold of winter but it will keep him warm on cool fall days. This jacket is made out light grey felt. Doesn't he look excited to wear it. I fastened it with three buttons. Two on the front and one on the side. I sewed a seam all around the edge of this stylish coat. I must say the curves were a bit tricky however I am cleaver and was able to out think them!


Here is a view of the other side. Note the little button on the color. This helps fasten it around his neck. There is another button attached to the strap around his chest!



From the top you can see tat it covers his entire back. I look forward to picking out some warmer cute material to use for his growing wardrobe!

No comments: