Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fireproof


Last night Tim and I watched a great movie, Fireproof. This was a great reminder of what marriage is and how God will help his children especially when things get difficult. I would like to challenge all my friends, family and readers to rent or buy this movie and watch it together with your spouse. This movie wont fix all your marital problems but it can help you to reexamine your relationship with you spouse and God. I am planning to purchase the study material and work through it with my husband. If have already watched this movie or have completed the study material i would love to hear how it has affected your marriage. Gods Blessings to each of you as you struggle to lead your family's in the way of the Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I borrowed the DVD from friends and loved it so much I bought it for Leslie and Ryan for Valentines Day. It was super! Food for thought every day!