Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Teaching Opprotunities

I am super excited for yet another way to share the Gospel with the people of Alamo. I currently lead a womens Bible Study in my home for the women of Alamo. We currently have 3 women including my self who attend regularly. Last week during our study I discovered the the moms and kids would like a study just for the kids. So today we will begin. I will be using the book One Hundred Bible Stories. The interesting part is that I will be teaching children from 3rs old to 11th grade at the same time. So the question is how will I make the material presentable to such a wide range of kids? Since we will be starting with the Creation account I have printed off a mini creation coloring book for the 3 yr old. The middle age kids will create a Diagram of the order of creation and the older ones will do this plus compare and contrast creation and evolution. I am also going to use some videos that Answers in Genesis has on their site to help reinforce the importance of the material covered. As of right now I think there will be 6 kids attending with a possibility of growing. There are many other kids in town that could be included. Perhaps I will hang a sign in the post office to invite those whom I do not know.

Sing Praises to Your King!

No comments: