Sunday, April 12, 2015

Its a dirty job.

When I was a little girl we used to travel to a little farm just east of Rapid City where my parents would load the old pickup full of manure. I enjoyed these trip because we could look at all the animals and it was time we spent together as a family.


 
Today we took our kids to a farm and filled our pickup with manure.

 
There was lots to choose from.
 
 
 
We found a place where it had turned into rich dirt.

 
 
Look at that poop fly! Good job honey. Actually Tim and I both worked hard to fill the truck. It took about 30 min. Dezzi tried and got a few shovels full in the back. Lucas on the other hand stood his distance. He doesn't like to get dirty. I told him not to worry he will get a chance tomorrow as we need to get it into the garden so that we can start planting. After all families work together and play together!
 
Sing Praises to your King!

No comments: