Sunday, April 08, 2007

Falls Park in Sioux Falls, SD

After the Geography B we decided to say an extra night in Sioux Falls. I had never seen the falls and I must say that even though they are not the biggest Waterfalls I have ever seen they are very beautiful. I was surprised at how much litter was in and around the falls. I had to be selective when taking pictures so that I did not show you the garbage. My son just loved the foam that the falls made. It would float in the air and he was even able to catch some of it.















This is a picture of My son gazing into the distance. This is also my attempt at photography. He thought it was silly but as you can see he is quite a handsome subject to photo graph. untill he acts silly!



















This would be my son acting silly.

No comments: