Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reading Challenge!


When I was growing up reading was the last thing on my mind. Since becoming an adult and a mother I have found a new joy in reading. So now that I am a big girl I figure I can accept this challenge that my sister has joined. I however will not be doing this alone. I will be challenging my son who is 12 to also read 100 books. This I am sure will not be a problem for him. He loves to read. In fact many nights he will read much later than he is supposed to be reading. However I don't think he has ever fallen asleep with a book in his hands like my sisters little angels. Take a look.


Sweet dreams little one!

If you would also like to join in the fun just click here.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.