Wednesday, April 08, 2009

New Crosses for My Cross Wall


This is a cross that I bought about a month ago at the craft fair being held at the hotel that I work at. I loved the Easter theme and that it was made of bob wire. I also found it interesting that the seller and creator was from Rapid City. So I moved all the way to ND just to buy something from someone in SD.


This cross was a special gift from my best friend Ann. I absolutely love it and will cherish it always. If you click on the picture you will see what the words say! Again an Easter message.


My friend also gave me this angel. This too has found a special place on my cross wall!
I pray that each of you have a special friend to share special times with. Even if they are far far away! Most of all remember to share Gods love and his special Easter message with them. For Christ Has Risen
He Has Risen Indeed! Hallelujah !!!

No comments: