Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pretty Flowers

My plants are beginning to grow. I am so excited.



This is from my lilac bush. I just love them.


Now you can see the little flower buds. I just hope it does not freeze tonight like they say it might. They have even predicted some snow. GRRRR.


This is from a bulb I planted. I don't remember what kind it was so mom if you know please remind me.


This is how nice my rhubarb plant looked before I had to move it. Now it is cut to the ground and some little leaves are starting to form.


These are my neighbors tulips. She is not here to enjoy them so I figured I would take some pictures for her. I hope she likes them. I only wish the sun were shinning and that they were open. Perhaps tomorrow if they don't Freeze.

Here is another view.


These ones are my favorite. I love the orange and yellow colors.

I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist. I picked just a few to enjoy in my house. I hope she doesn't mind. She won't be back for another week and a half and by then they will all be done blooming.

No comments: