Monday, December 06, 2010

WLW Peace on Earth Challenge Update



Well my month has not started out to be so peaceful but I am praying that with the help of God we can turn things around. Misunderstandings, poor communication and our stubborn pride always seem to get in the way. I am so good at holding grudges and not letting them go and wanting everyone in my home to be as miserable as I am. That doesn't sound very peaceful does it. So I am going to be working on it and asking God to help me move on.

Last night I tried the bath thing but I didn't take the time to plan with music, candles a cold drink. I did however have a good book, hells Best Kept Secrets by Ray Comfort. Instead I took my tense body and my grouchy mind in there with me and stewed. So I will be planning a new Bubble bath moment taking time to create a peaceful place to relax and regroup. I will update you again as we progress through the month.

Sing Praises to Your King!

No comments: